Right before Christmas break was done, Brynn and I went downtown to Nichole's for some graduation planning. Making lefse! Clara finished up her time in robotics league with a presentation of the robots and mission that she and her partner/friend, Elizabeth, had been working on. Here's a video compilation of two of the missions they presented. It was so cool. I especially liked the one that picked up the rocks. Some of Brynn's recent drawings. Bedtime snuggles. 💜 I was messaging with Clara's teacher to see if he could let her know that Brynn would pick her up from school one of the very cold days last week. He wrote me back to confirm Clara received the message. I asked Clara when she got home if she wrote that last sentence. Haha. Clara had her first swim meet on Saturday, which was a 'home meet,' hosted by Clara's team, the Red Dragons at Moorhead High School. She was disgruntled about getting up at 7:00 am on a Saturday morning, but each team had specifi...
Comments
I just looked at the pictures and they are so good! Susie does a fantastic job and I love her use of natural light! Does she work at the Plains Art Museum? How is she able to use their space?
Brynn is adorable. I really like how she captured your family! I bet it's going to be hard to decide what to order, there are so many good ones to choose from!