Skip to main content

1000 Hours Outside: 2023

I decided to track our time spent outside again this past year, with a goal of reaching 1000 hours. We fell short again, as we had the previous year as well, but at nearly 700 hours spent outside, I still consider it a success.


In addition to the compilation video, here is a list recap of what we did:
  • Clara learned how to downhill ski.
  • We had many rides in the side-by-side.
  • We all picked up pickleball as a new sport. 
  • Brynn was a manager for her HS tennis team and plans to play this year.
  • We went to the beach on the West Coast.
  • We spent time on the water, fishing, tubing, swimming, jet skiing and knee boarding.
  • We did a lot of sledding on snow hills. 
  • I walked and ran miles outside.
  • Dana hunted with family and friends.
  • Brynn went on long bike rides and spent many hours outside with her friends this summer.
  • Clara played rec soccer again this year and Dana coached.

We'll see how close we get this year. Clara is already annoyed with my tracking. 😀

Comments

theweckerlys said…
Yay Froemmings!! I loved the video. Congrats on 700 hours!