Skip to main content

Blessings

Last night was a beautiful night to be out at the park.

Brynn with her crazy static hair from going down the slide.



Clara doing tummy time...buns up.

Big sister helping.

Talking to each other.

I love the way Brynn looks at her.


My BFF came over with Clara's BFF to visit on Saturday. It was so good to spend time with her and see her sweet baby. We plan to get together next week again, so hopefully we'll get some pics of the babies together.


 Here is Clara in her Sunday best. Today was the first time she has gone to church. Dana did sound tech for the Sunday School skit and Brynn was in Sunday School class, of course, so it was just Clara and me in the service today. She just snuggled and slept the whole time. It was communion today and I was excited to take her up with me so she could receive a blessing from the pastor while I received my communion. He did touch her head and bless her and offered his congratulations. We then made our way to the end where a girl I know from Sunday School was holding the basket for the empty wine cups. She sweetly said, "God loves both of you." ;-) Love it!.

She has really filled out again it the last week and is getting some squeezy cheeks and thighs!

Brynn made Play-doh dresses for her miniature princess dolls.

This one was especially detailed with the one-shoulder strap, polka dot top and a slit.


Daddy and Brynn tried to see if Clara's feet were ticklish yet. They are.







Um, how old is she? Oof.
Brynn's high school senior pic, class of '78. Just kidding. Her 'pose' reminded me of that time. Anyway, she said 'it's just like Facebook." hmm, ok? Not sure what that meant.










Comments

carrington said…
Oh such precious girls and awesome photos!
Janell Krueger said…
Tara, I love checking your blog and watching your girls grow up. They sure don't stay small for very long. Brynn is such a great big sister! Treasure each and every day!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Things + Dana's Hunting Trip

 Clara and I walked over to the high school for a boys' soccer game. They were pretty impressive to watch. Elise and Clara had fun raking leaves and Grandpa and Grandma's lake. Well, I know Clara had a great time for sure. I can't remember if I had posted that Dana did away with the garden and planted grass where it once was. So, Clara mowed that section. It was a perfect size for her to tackle. She might have found herself a summer job already. An amazing double rainbow! Thank you to those who donated for Clara's school walk-a-thon which took place last Monday. Dana and I were able to go watch and then joined in for some laps as well. Benny the Eagle was out there cheering the kids on too. Dana was busy making monster cookies for his annual hunting trip up north with his Dad and family friends. He kindly left some behind for us...which are long since gone now. :-) Grandma Holly came up while the guys were gone and took Clara shopping and the girls for lunch on Saturday

Thanksgiving 2023

The kids rolled out and baked sugar cookies for Thanksgiving. We finished our thankful pumpkin. I saw this in the store and given the season, it took me right back to my Grandma D's house on Thanksgiving and the bowl of walnuts she'd have on her table with the nutcracker. I wanted to buy it just for nostalgia purposes. Cora and Clara made these adorable turkey crafts at the crafternoon at the library.  On Tuesday we went downtown for the tree lighting at Broadway Square. Abby, Hubert's sister, joined us as well. She just turned 10, so she got along pretty well with Clara. They had s'mores kits so we had to toast some mallows right away. I love how Clara's marshmallow is completely ablaze and she's still posing for the photo. Hahaha. We had to visit the reindeer too. I made them do jazz hands. And then, of course, we had to hit up Blackbird afterward. Our Wednesday morning XaBeat class. We were feelin' pretty festive. The girls had Wednesday off from school,

May Day + My Birthday + Star Wars Day

Brynn put together our May Day baskets and did a fantastic job. Clara and I did the deliveries... And we received one as well with these beautiful flowers. It was from Clara's friend, Cora, and her fam. We went out to dinner as a family to celebrate my birthday on Wednesday to best accommodate schedules this week. I got to open my cards and gifts when we got home. I had picked up a slice of puppy chow cake at Sonder Bakehouse so we all shared that. Then Brynn and I went out to play a little tennis. It was a beautiful day outside. I had taken Friday (my actual birthday) off of work and Tessa came up to have brunch with me. We had Black Coffee + Waffle Bar. It was so fun. Then May did my hair as it was overdue for a cut and color. Dana and I were able to go out just us two while Brynn took Clara to her school fun night...not only that, but Brynn also volunteered to sell tickets/wristbands (I was originally going to do it) so that I didn't have to and could go out. 💜 I had a coup